Skip to main content

Week 39 to 41
another 3 cm decrease of waistline

I've been sick and a bit uninspired so I haven't posted in a while, but I'll catch up now 🙂

Sunny running path in the forrest

I have started taking some walks again as my sore throat is almost healed. I plan to give my view of how to lose fat and some easy to follow advice.

Check updated statistics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37 results
1cm decrease of waistline

 This week continued sore throat and intense coughing.   I didn't dare to do any exercises at all, but I went outside on Friday to sit on a bench and watch the sunset. I still have a cold, but hopefully I can get some walks in later this coming week. 😷   However, I kept my calorie intake low and continued to eat many different soups. Check updated statistics